Above: A few of the Tutorials featured on this site.
- These free offers are for individual artists and creative bloggers, as well as galleries, museums and shops that support them. If you represent a commercial product, brand, or company, please click here for more information.
- Cotton Ridge Designs, LLC will not handle any sales. All inquiries regarding sales will be directed to the artist/handcrafter or gallery/shop, as applicable.
- Only family-friendly, relevant and non-political content will be accepted.
- Submitter retains copyright to text and photographs submitted. However by submission you automatically give me permission to post them to this web site, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- It is not required, but I would greatly appreciate a link on your web site, blog, and/or social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.) back to your project or tutorial on Cotton Ridge Create! once it has been published.
I am happy to hear from fellow artists and handcrafters! If you would like your creative arts related project or tutorial included on this site, please follow the steps below. This is a great way to promote your web site or blog!
1. Contact me with a digital image of the completed project (or point me to your web site) and I will respond as soon as possible.
2. Upon approval, please provide complete instructions, at least one image of the completed project and any other images you have taken of the steps to make the project.
3. Please include your contact information including web site, Etsy shop, or blog site url if applicable.
4. I will let you know when your project has been posted. Please contact me with any corrections or suggested revisions.
Thank you for visiting Cotton Ridge Create!
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew