Be Inspiring…Share & Showcase Your Work
I am happy to hear from fellow artists and handcrafters! If you would like your art or handcraft to be featured in one of the Galleries please follow the steps below:
1. Contact me with the url of your web site, Etsy shop, or blog site. Or, you may email a digital image of your art or handcraft. I will respond as soon as possible. If your art or craft doesn’t fit in one of our existing Galleries, we will create one.
2. Upon approval, please email at least 3 images (you may send as many as you like, jpg format preferred). You may point me to your web site for your images instead of emailing them.
3. Please provide content (two to four paragraphs) to go along with your images. (For examples, please see the portfolio pages in the Galleries). Some ideas of information to include in your text (include as much or as little as you like):
- Brief Biography
- Artist Statement
- How you became involved in your art or handcraft
- Classes/Workshops you have taught
- Upcoming events (shows, workshops, presentations)
- Ways you have inspired children to become involved your field
4. I will let you know when your portfolio has been posted to the gallery. Please contact me with any corrections or suggested revisions.
- These offers are free of charge. Cotton Ridge Designs, LLC will not handle any sales or collect any commissions or fees. All inquiries regarding sales will be directed to the artist/handcrafter or gallery/shop, as applicable.
- Only family-friendly, relevant and non-political content will be accepted.
- Submitter retains copyright to text and photographs submitted. However by submission you automatically give me permission to post them to this web site, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- It is not required, but I would greatly appreciate a link on your web site, blog, and/or social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.) back to your portfolio page on Cotton Ridge Create! once it has been published.
Thank you for visiting Cotton Ridge Create!
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew