- These free offers are for individual artists and creative bloggers, as well as galleries, museums and shops that support them. If you represent a commercial product, brand, or company, please click here for more information.
- Cotton Ridge Designs, LLC will not handle any sales. All inquiries regarding sales will be directed to the artist/handcrafter or gallery/shop, as applicable.
- Only family-friendly, relevant and non-political content will be accepted.
- Submitter retains copyright to text and photographs submitted. However by submission you automatically give me permission to post them to this web site, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- It is not required, but I would greatly appreciate a link on your web site, blog, and/or social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.) back to your article on Cotton Ridge Create! once it has been published.
Cotton Ridge Create! will be happy to host your giveaway!
Giveaways that include a product review by me require a complimentary sample, otherwise no sample is required.
1. Please contact me with an image and description of your giveaway, as well as the link to your web site or blog. Also, please let me know about the following:
- The entry options that you would like on the Rafflecopter form. (Your links for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email/RSS subscriptions, Etsy shop, etc.)
- Would you like the giveaway open World Wide, to the U.S. & Canada, or U.S. only?
- When would you like the giveaway to start and end? Giveaways will be open for two weeks unless you prefer a different time frame.
2. I will set up the Rafflecopter entry form with your selection of entry options (and include a few of my own entry options). The Rafflecopter form will be published in a post which includes a description of your artwork, handcraft, shop, web site, and/or blog, including images.
3. I will promote the giveaway on at least 15 web sites and also on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. You are encouraged to promote it, too!
3. I will choose the winner using Rafflecopter‘s random winner generator and contact the winner. After receiving the winner’s shipping information I will forward it to you.
4. You will be responsible for delivering the prize to the winner.
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew